Tuesday, September 11, 2012

"Who Gon Stop Me Huh?" - Kanye West


When it comes to my music RAP is Innovative, Original, Aggressive and Playful Masterpieces!
Here are samples of Rhymed Verses, which get me going!!

"My big brother was B.I.G.'s brother/ Used to be Dame and B.I.G.'s brother/ Who was hip-hop brother/ Who was No I.D. friend/ No I.D. my mentor/ Now let the story begin."

"She got an a-- that'll swallow up a G-string/ And up top, ugh, two bee stings/ And I'm beasting/ Off the Riesling"

Champion
(Did you realize
That you were a champion?
In their eyes)


Who Gon Stop Me
Black cards, black cars,
Black on black, black broads
Whole lotta money in a black bag
Black strap, you know what that’s for?

Who gon’ stop me huh?


Touch the Sky
I’m trying to write my wrongs,
But it’s funny these same wrongs helped me write this song.
Gotta testify, come up in the spot looking extra fly
Before the day you die, You gonna touch the sky


Bring Me Down
Made a mill myself, and I’m still myself
And I’ma look in the mirror if I need some help
Now I’ll speak from the heart, you all fronting
Everybody feel a way about K but at least you all feel something


Through the Wire
No use me tryin’ to be lyin’
I been trying to be signed
Trying to be a millionaire
How I use two lifelines
In the same hospital where Big and 2pac died
The doctor said I had blood clots
But I ain’t Jamaican man
Story on MTV and I ain’t trying to make the band
I swear this right here is history in the making man


 Can’t Tell Me Nothing
I had a dream I can buy my way to heaven
When I awoke, I spent that on a necklace.
I told God I’d be back in a second,
Man it’s so hard not to act reckless.
To whom much is given much is tested.
Get arrested, guess until, they get the message.
I feel the pressure, under more scrutiny,
And what I do? Act more stupidly.
Bought more jewelry, more Louis V, my momma couldn’t get through to me.
The drama, people suing me,
I’m on T.V. talking like it’s just you and me.
I’m just saying how I feel man,
I ain’t one of the Cosby’s I ain’t go to Hill man
I guess the money should’ve changed him,
I guess I should’ve forgot where I came from.


Flashing Lights
She don’t believe in shootin’ stars,
But she believe in shoes & cars
Wood floors in the new apartment,
couture from the store’s department


Take Note:
For years the drinks most associated with hip-hop were distinctly aspirational. Busta Rhymes rapped about Courvoisier, Jay-Z about Armand de Brignac Ace of Spades champagne. Kanye West, Drake and Lil' Kim have all rapped about the joys of moscato!

"Who gon’ stop me huh?"

No comments:

Post a Comment